1. Is the Med Tether used in hospitals around the U.S?
- The Med Tether is used in several top 10 healthcare organizations around the U.S among others. We help healthcare organizations save time searching for and budget replacing expensive medical equipment better utilized for patient care.
2. Can I order custom cable lengths?
- We can accommodate most custom cable lengths. Email CustomerSupport@pd1medical.com with your request and we'll try our best to work with you and your healthcare facility.
3. Does the Medical Security Cable hold up against corrosion from regular cleaning and disinfection?
- The Med Tether is made from an oxidized aluminum. The cable is stainless steel enhanced with a protective coating. Both are highly resistant to corrosion.
4. How does the medical security cable work?
- Simply loop the cable around whatever you're trying to secure and thread the cable back into the Med Tether. Firmly tighten the security screw into the sleeve until it firmly clamps down onto the cable.
5. Do you provide just the security bit in case I want to use my own screwdriver or wrench?
- Yes, we will gladly supply you with just the security bit. Just email us at CustomerSupport@pd1medical.com and we'll get back to you promptly!
6. Can I find out more information about your product from other trusted sources?
- Absolutely! We've been featured in several articles. Here's a short list of a few of them: