1. How does pd1 medical give back to healthcare workers?
- We do this by directly donating to a charity that provides financial support in the form of charitable relief grants to support the families of healthcare workers who lose their lives to the virus. In this way, we hope to provide quality products that support workers in the field as well as play our part in the fight against COVID-19.
2. Can I order custom cable lengths?
- We can accommodate most custom cable lengths. Email CustomerSupport@pd1medical.com with your request and we'll try our best to work with you and your healthcare facility.
3. Does the Medical Security Cable hold up against corrosion from regular cleaning and disinfection?
- The Med Tether is made from an oxidized aluminum. The cable is stainless steel enhanced with a protective polymer coating. Both are highly resistant to corrosion and rust over very long periods of time.
4. How does the medical security cable work?
- Simply loop the cable around whatever you're trying to secure and thread the cable back into the metal sleeve. Firmly tighten the security screw into the sleeve until it firmly clamps down onto the cable.
5. Do you provide just the security bit in case I want to use my own screwdriver or wrench?
- Yes, we will gladly supply you with just the security bit.